« Home | It's Bad Boy Baby... » | Rocawear Lingerie Models... » | R.Kelly's Sex Trial ... » | Paris Hilton Arrested for DUI » | Quote of the Day » | My Weekly "Vent" » | More Pictures of Suri » | Ring The Alarm Remix » | In other baby news... » | Nippy To Make A Comeback... »

Tsk Tsk Tsk.. Perez Hilton

*sigh* Mr. Perez Hilton ( Mario Lavandeira ) ya know.. .I don't even have anything humorous to say. I guess we all have our skeletons. Excuse me while I go delete my accounts at massiveasses.com, squirters.com , and see-me-doodoo.com

If you can't really read the font this is his profile

Fantastic neg top looking for hot times with vers and bttm guys

Profile: I'm 6'0, 165 lbs, blonde (ish)/blu, very fit, work out 5X a week: packing almost 10 in ches, and I know how to use it.


Looking for: a wild guy (s) that likes to kiss and knows how to have fun.

Into: I get into JO, sucking, licking, 1 on 1, group sex, voyerism, exhibitor, leather, toys, role playing, P&D, Pig Play, WS, Nipple Play, Fuck Buddy, LTR, Friends, Dating, Kissing.

My friends, there also are pic's of this allegged 10 in. schlong on his profile, if you look closely enough you can see them. I tried getting into the website but I couldn't find his profile.

www.manhunt.net his screen name is Toptastic.

isn't he like 400 lbs now?

Yeah, I guess he wasn't getting to be on "top" and gained all that weight!

DAYUM..did he pull a "Dahmer" and EAT the men he met online? He's a chunky butt now.

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours lately, yet I never discovered
any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me.
In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet shall be much more useful than ever before.


Visit my blog :: raspberry ketone Diet

oh seems like he's sick :3

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam