« Home | Beyonce's Album Delayed?? » | Booty Power » | Quote of the Day » | Fantasia on Lifetime » | Danity Kane on TRL » | Fonzworth Bentley's Party » | Teen Choice Awards » | Karamo on NEXT » | Weekend Events » | Eva and Karamo »

Dang STORCH.


It saddens me to say that my white boo Scott 'Mothereffin' Storch is a member of the "hit it and quit it" club. Some heffa lady says that Storch is the father of her 4 month old child named Jalen Scott Storch. She [baby momma] claims she is unemployed with ZERO cash in the bank and her only assets are an '03 Pontiac Grand Am and '04 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, valued at a total of $21,000. She is seeking custody and child support.

Storch did not respond to the suit, so a Miami judge declared Storch the "legal, natural and biological father" by default and will determine child support and other financial issues at a later date.
Miami Herald

1. How you gonna be a biological father by DEFAULT??
2. Bitch you better sell those cars and get to stompin in ya air force ones.


F*ck YO FACE!
I wasn't going to post this at first but as I was reading how the incident went down I couldn't stop from laughing. Pretty much Busta Bust kicked a teen in his face for spitting on his car. Here's the commentary, lets just call the boy.. Chad.

Chad *spits on car*
Busta- “Homie, did you just spit on my car?”
Chad-“Sorry, I didn’t mean to’ ’We’re big fans of yours’

“Then one of his people hit me in the face, and I fell to the ground.”Then, Chad claimed, Rhymes joined in. “While I was on the ground, he was kicking me in the face,” he told the New York Daily News. “I saw him kick me.”

I wonder if Busta was screaming WOOOHAAA during this whole incident...

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam