Denzel Washington once turned down a love scene with Julia Roberts out
of loyalty to his female African-American fans, Allison Samuels
reveals in her new book, "Off the Record" (Amistad).
Washington explained: "Black women are not often seen as objects of desire
on film. And they have always been my core audience."
The Oscar winner also said he turned down the starring role in "Love
Field" with Michelle Pfeiffer because of the N-word. "It was n— this and n—
that. I wasn't going to be but so many n—s in a film."
Chris Rock and wife Malaak.Mary J Blige and Sidney Portier were also in attendance.
Tiny had the thing in a choke-hold while partying it up in Miami on New Years
Kelly Rowland was spotted sporting this hard-to get bag in Miami also.
- What makes you happy at work?
- What makes you happy at home?
- What makes you happy with your friends and family?
- What makes you happy when you're by yourself?
- What do you love to do?
- What would you do with your life today if you weren't afraid of
- What's not working in your life?
- What are you currently doing that prevents you from experiencing
- What's working in your life?
- Who's not working in your life?
- Who in your life is subtracting value from and adding misery to it?
- Can you fix any of these relationships, or should you let them go from your
- What relationships are working in your life?
- If we were getting together one year from today, what would have to happen
for you to be able to tell me that you now have more joy in your life?
- What's the single most important thing you've learned about yourself as a
result of answering these questions?