« Home | Jon B and Adina Howard on Tour! » | Carmen Bryan in Essence?? » | Janet Jackson in Harpers-Bazaar Magazine » | In Case You Missed It.. » | Pictures Pictures Pictures!! » | Melanie B's pictures published » | Quote of The Day » | Another Basketball Brawl.. » | Tamiko Nash, New Miss.USA!! » | Jennifer Hudson On Her Grind... »

Weekly Vent...

I know they've been far and few but I vent so much I don't even realize they are vents until someone tells me. So this vent is dedicated to Amber, who didn't seem like she wanted to hear the vent unless I wrote it on juiicySCOOP.

Dear Old Native American Man,

Actually, I don't even think you're Native American but I'll say it since you seem so interested in them you dirty old man. Mr. Indian Man, what makes you think that since I sit on the computer for 6 hours surfing the information highway that I would want to waste 10 min of my precious time searching for "Pictures of Pawnee Indians" for your little scrapbook? No Old man, I will not do that, I won't take time out of my blog to search for pictures for your old ass. I told you I only do this shit for fun, if I wanted to do research I'd go take a class or something. But i guess you don't understand this because in the middle of me telling you "I only search the internet because I have a website" you nonchalantly gave me a "wave" of the hand and continued on your soap box about what kind of Indians you want me to look for.

and if I just decided to be nice and search for those Indians how would I be able to differentiate a Pawnee Indian from another tribe? You wouldn't know, hell I can walk down to wal-mart and take a picture of a whole clan on Indians buying rice.

And since we are on this subject, would you PLEASE stop wearing that stupid Santa hat prancing around the building talking about "I'm the Indian Santa".. Also please stop bringing in those nasty ass "Indian Nacho's" they give me the runs, and for the last time stop lying about watching "America's Next Top Model" just to engage in some sort of conversation with me, everyone knows that show went off like 3 weeks ago.

Thank You, and have a Merry Christmas
-juiicylicious

Previous Vent:Dear Bluetooth Earpiece User

Cute, real Cute

Good thing you did not say Choctaw...that might have been some of my peeps. Oops.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam