« Home | Tatyana Ali @ Le Deux » | OJ is A Suspect.. Again » | Rumor Control: Paula Patton Preggers? » | Glory Be... » | Another Kim K Sex Tape? » | Look Who Has A Pretty Baby! » | Sequins are IN!! » | Quote of the Day » | J.Lo's Album Shoot » | Diddy's 'Unforgivable' Ad Banned From TV »

Fanny Packs are BACK!

Do you remember the fanny pack? It was the mark of a tourist, a busy parent or a super geek, but now, this uber-80s accessory has gotten a new look with a fabulous new defintion. Fanny packs hit the runway this season in full throttle. No longer bulky and gaudy, designers have taken the fanny pack to a slick new place that is perfectly fashionable. Think about it... if you live in the city, the fanny pack is the perfect way to stay light and mobile. Big enough to carry your Blackberr, lip gloss or even a small notebook, the pack is the perfect urban tag-along.

Not to forget about out 4-legged friends, you can also get a fanny pack to carry your pooch!

Check out other great but crazy dog gear at productdose

LMAO@The Dog. Poor doggy, he looks so happy though.

i never got into this!!

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2254963

OH LAWD what did they do to that dog. I will NOT be entertaining this fanny pack foolywang.

Hulk Hogan should love this...
-Kroeger

I AM GLAD. I HATE TO TAKE HANDBAGS TO THE CLUB.

very nice blog thanks... please dont forgot to visit my blog also... i have alots of free movies and software application download...

I adore being hands free, and the old fanny packs always made me look horrible. If you like this style of waist purse, you MUST check out fannypackalternatives.com. these bags are so cool- italian leather, adjustable up to 48 inches, you can wear them as a regular purse, as a fanny pack or across the chest like a messenger bag. best part? they make your hips look smaller.

REALLY!!

NOW I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING MY HANGBAGS. IT STAYS SECURE ON MY WAIST ALL DAY! gURL, HAVE YOU SEEN THE BABY PHAT FANNIES, THEY'RE SO CUTE!

I think the Happy Cow Fashionable Fanny Packs rock!!!

They are made from recycled leather and very easy on the eyes!

Theres also a Hipshack fanny pack by may.tree.ark, looks classy.

Here, I do not really consider it will work.
at this shop | at this site | Teeth Whitening

Thanks for this article, very effective information.
free games

I may remark that you can call on this site because it's a site with truly good subjects to examine.Thanks a lot for info.
7

Hі there, its pleasant pаragгaph on the
topic of media рrint, we аll be aware οf meԁia
іs a gгeаt source of data.

Feel free to surf tο my web-ѕite ... Single Trip Travel Insurance

Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and
I am impressed!
Very helpful information particularly the last phase I take care of such
info much.
I was seeking this particular info for a long time.

Thank you and good luck.

my web-site LG 42 LS56 Series

I hardly leave a response, however after looking at a few of the remarks on "Fanny Packs are BACK!".

I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Is it simply me or does it look as if like a few of the responses look like they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online social sites, I'd
like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of your public sites like your
linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Check out my homepage: best web host

Play the newest game 2018 for kids: best action game for android at minclip

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam