« Home | Beyonce in GQ Mag » | Tyra Banks Slowly Gains Weight » | Scary Spice Wants Tests Results Revealed On TV. » | Whitney's Auction.. » | Baby Lebron Loves The Ladies... » | Hey Lova.. » | Happy Birthday Taye Diggs » | Keyshia Cole.. » | I Love New York First Episode » | You Say Osama, They Say Obama.. »

Tyrese Channels His Inner Ike ...



Gossip site TMZ has reported that Tyrese is under investigation after his live-in girlfriend claimed that the two got into a heated argument around 5:30 AM at their Los Angeles home. According to their sources, paramedics responded after Tyrese allegedly struck the woman, who is three months pregnant, twice and then drove away from the scene.

He also was supposed to call in to a radio station to chat about his upcoming "Transformers" movie but never did.

Yesterday when I read this story it said he had punched her in her stomach, now today it says he hit her in her arm and thigh.

This ain't "Baby Boy"

lol @ 'this ain't baby boy.' that's what i thought when i heard this about Tyrese.

Sorry mofo!!

Yeah, I heard conflicting stories too. They once said she was 5 months pregnant, now I hear 3 months. Who knows.......

I’m now not certain the place you are getting your info, however great topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for great info I was looking for this info for my mission. affordable auto insurance

buy valium valium side effects itching - valium tricyclic antidepressant

great put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't realize this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers' base
already!

My homepage; coffee flavoring

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam