« Home | Alicia Keys Waits For Sex » | Nicole Richie's Gained Weight.. » | A Little Diddy On The Way » | America's Next Top Model » | In Other Christina Milian News » | Beyonce's "Ring The Alarm" Video » | Guess Who's Bizzack » | Tyra Banks Becomes Beyonce » | Paris Hilton to Sell Her Furniture » | Chicken Noodle Soup Hit 106&Park »

My Flavor Of Love Recap

Sooooo.. during my vacation I got a chance to catch FOL. Here's my 2 cents

[Picture courtesy of Cake&IceCream]

  1. Spunkee, I wish she would have stayed, I would have liked to see "Somethin" shart on her.
  2. What's up with Like Dat's vocab. Chick can't pronounce her "T"s or something.. she never closes her mouth when she talks. I have a lil tingly feelin in my stomach that says she's gonna irritate me to the tenf power!
  3. Why Toastee still look toasted?
  4. Did you happen to catch Delishis stretched marked stomach. ALSO.. Did the ho get shot.. she had like fiddy bullet wounds up on her. If she did.. my apologizes. She looks like a man to me. Ok, I quit.
  5. Atleast we know that Somethin wears deodarent.. next episode look at her pits, she always has that white mark around 'em.. you know, kinda like when you talkin to someone and they have that nasty ass white crust around their mouth.

All in all this episode was kinda B O R I N G. But i'll be looking forward to the next one. MK over at D Listed has chats with Toastee every week after the show aires.. click here to check out the most recent chat he had with her.

Girl! You took my thoughts exactly on Flavor of Love!!! I noticed Sumthin's deodorant rings and Delishis (sp? lol) stretched out stomach and bullet wounds!!!

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam