« Home | Kissin on my Daddyyy...Pt.2 » | Presenting Nippy! » | Tasteless.. » | Updates... » | Child Stars- Where Are They Now » | Mega Post: Carmelo,MJ,Kelis, Mariah » | Kissin on my Daddyy... » | Weekly Vent... » | Damn Diddy.. » | New Ciara-Promise »

New Couple Alert??


Rumors are swirling that Ciara and Micheal Ealy are dating, he's actually quite smitten with her and was even at her 21st birthday party!


Ya'll may remember Micheal Ealy from "Barbershop 1 & 2".. I personally remember him from my many wetdreams *sigh*


Source

Hell to the Naw...

I am not accepting this. This is not true. CiCi might as well get a restraining order because it's about to be on.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam