« Home | Pictures Pictures Pictures!! » | Not A Good Year For The Jacksons » | Get It Girl... » | Kelly Rowlands Been Pregnant, and Now She's Dead..... » | Pictures Pictures Pictures!! » | Snoop Loves The Pets » | Supahead Pt.2 &3??? » | Quote of the Day.. » | BET Hip Hop Awards » | Tyler Perry's new film "Daddys Little Girls" »

The Real Reason Behind "Blackstreets" Break-Up.



After shelling out number one hits like "Don't Leave Me Girl", and "No Diggity", Chauncey Black speaks with All Hip-hop on why the the group 'Blackstreet' really split up.

"The real deal is Teddy left Virginia because he was sleeping with my girlfriend. So me and him got into a little conflict. And I really… I don’t even know what would happen if I see him, you know what I’m sayin’. So I think he just better tread lightly. I even got a song to touch on that, but I’ma give it to AllHipHop first."

Wow Teddy Riley was doing some sheisty stuff, I guess Karma's a bitch named Melinda Santiago because ol' girl did him dirty too, remember his "divorce"?!?!

Catch the rest of the interview here

That's funny cause I heard that Teddy and Chauncy were messin' around with each other...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

What in world?!?!?!?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam