« Home | Please Save The Baby... » | R.I.P Darrent Williams » | Jay Z "Blue" » | Pictures Pictures Pictures!! » | Happy Birthday John Singleton! » | House of Dereon Moves Courtside... » | Quote of the Day.. » | Curtis Conway and Lalia Ali engaged. » | Halle Berry Shopping in Malibu » | Jer "magesty" Is In The Building.. »

Battle of the Booties...

Buffie The Body & Deelishis Birthday Bash @ Mars 2112 in NYC.

Buffie and Deelish

Buckey and DeelishNibblez


I guess she said F*@# lotioning the back of my hamhocks. ... There goes my coco- puffs.

Who is that sleeze! And stay outta your roomates Coco Puffs lol!

LOL!! Hahahahah! Dammit, putting me on blast!

or even that flat flab of mass!! there goes my dinner! argh!

i thought buffie the body and delish didnt like each other, thought i read that on a blog. but i could be wrong

Anon- Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I saw this. Guess they made up.

fat slob hoes

That was one of the best pics I have seen of them 2 broads...

Who's mother or grandmother is that in the last photo? Why is she showing her ass (or lack therof) and why didn't someone tell her she was indeed ashy? Just wondering......Dayum!!!

Thanks for this post, pretty effective piece of writing.
jewelry stores in Atlanta | geek shirts | hot tub sex

Well, I do not actually imagine it is likely to have effect.
loan calculator | blank bill of sale | ladybug cake

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam