« Home | R.Kelly's New LP/ Shocking News » | Scott Storches New Friend » | Ray J Celebrates Sex Tape Release » | Slow News Days.... » | More Pic's of Mel B and Daughters » | What Does Suge Knight Do On A Boring Night? » | Beyonce's Commerical/Messed Up BDay » | T.I. and Tiny at Body Tap » | What Happens in Cabo.. Stays in Cabo » | Mel B and Child in OK! Magazine »

A Quick Word...

Posting will be a little slower than usual due to me having finals. ALSO, I'm proud to announce that I'll be bringing in my partner in crime FreezeFiya, sounds familiar?! He should, he's done the rumor section for HNNLive.com and also assisted Illseed over at AllHipHop.com in the rumors section.

Ultimately this blog will become his by the end of the summer... as for now you'll see posts by both me and FreezeFiya!

Good luck!!
I'm almost done!

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam