« Home | Usher and Tameka's Wedding Photo Album » | The REAL Reason Kim Left Diddy... » | Team 50 vs. Team Kanye » | Iman and daughter out in NYC » | Jena 6: Update » | They're Backkkkk.. Again. » | Good Morning My Pretties! » | Did You Watch 'The View'? » | Shaq Files For Divorce; Says Wife Has Been "Secret... » | B&J Cruising in LA »

Karrine Speaks on Shaq's Recent Divorce

Taking a quick break from getting dirty-sanchezed, Superhead went flapping her peen-suckers to anyone who would listen regarding the relationship she had with Shaq after he was engaged to his soon-to-be ex-wife, Shaunie.
According to NYDailyNews Karrine told them yesterday that "On the first date, he gave me $10,000,"

"Over four months, [he spent] more than $40,000 on me, as far as I can remember."

"Just recently at the ESPY awards," she chuckled, "we both had the same hairstyle and everything."

STFU

All the wives need to get together and kick her ass!
-Kroeger

I Don't beleive a word she say

She's malicious, who does this after someone is going through a divorce. SMH

I agree with the second poster! That bitch is filthy!

Whenever I see her all I can look at are her lips. I feel sorry for her children.

ho go sit the eff down! Please!

BITCH...SHUT THE FUCK UP...Who actually listens to what she has to say?!?! The media needs to stop giving her attention. You have all this money from celebs but nothing to show for it. If I was "hoe-ing" like that, best believe I would have a "MANSION" as proof!!!

SMH.. Someone put some dick in this hoes mouth to make her shut up. This is a crying shame.

DIRTY SANCHEZ!! LMAO That's gross

I just went to the dirty sanchez link and I'm disgusted! Do people really do that?

who the hell cares? get some class whore

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam