« Home | I Love Backstreet BOYS! » | White Girls with Ass » | Pics of Saaphyria... » | Cassie&Diddy to perform at the Superbowl » | Random Events » | Soo.. where's the baby?! » | Quincy Jones & Jimmy Choo » | Quote of the Day » | Justin Doesn't Like Taylor Hicks » | New Mya »

Common Can't Draw

I know we ALL aren't artists, but dammit if you are gonna design a t-shirt please don't have that mug lookin like something my 3 year old sisters daddys neice LaQuanda drew, and on top of that, don't sell it at The Gap where you know the shirt is gonna be atleast $30. Cuz I know I for damn sure won't buy a monkey shirt for that much!




.. and are these two dating?

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam