« Home | Quincy Jones & Jimmy Choo » | Quote of the Day » | Justin Doesn't Like Taylor Hicks » | New Mya » | My Flavor Of Love Recap » | Alicia Keys Waits For Sex » | Nicole Richie's Gained Weight.. » | A Little Diddy On The Way » | America's Next Top Model » | In Other Christina Milian News »

Soo.. where's the baby?!


Normally I would have lost interest in this whole "Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes" Where's the baby saga.. but I'm glued to it. Apparently they have spotted the alien demon of a child at a birthday party over the weekend. Who's birthday party might you ask? We don't know. Were there any pictures? Probably not. Who goes to a birthday party and not take pictures. I personally would be damned if I couldn't take pictures of my child at his/her birthday party. Sounds super shady to me.

Samuel L. Jackson on TRL
SamLJack was on trl yesterday promoting Snacks on a MotherF*&#^% PLANE MAN! I don't know what to think about this movie, but I DO know that having Sam L Jackson calling your phone is some hilarious shit. Go to the Snakes On A Plane website to have SLJ call your friends.
www.snakesonaplane.com

Janets Promo Pics

I never did post the first batch of promo pics from Janet Jackson because i didn't have anything nice to say about them. *shrug* here's some better.. more womanly pictures of Miss.Nasty. Check out the rest of the pics over at www.janet-world.de

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam