« Home | Dang STORCH. » | Beyonce's Album Delayed?? » | Booty Power » | Quote of the Day » | Fantasia on Lifetime » | Danity Kane on TRL » | Fonzworth Bentley's Party » | Teen Choice Awards » | Karamo on NEXT » | Weekend Events »

Kelis Hates You So Much Right Now...


The star is angry Jive forced to her to include F**k Them Bitches to her disc Kelis Was Here, and accuses the company of exercising too much control over her career.

She tells the New York Daily News, "My label is constantly trying to take control of me. I'm not a new artist. I've been working hard to create my persona and have longevity and they went against my wishes.

"I just did (the song) to get it out of my system. I did not want it on the album. It's just not a statement I want to make right now."

Well I listened to that damn song and I'm just as pissed as she is that they put this garbage on the album..Forget making a statement, that shit made my ears bleed.internally.for 4 hours straight.


F*ck Them Bitches.

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam