« Home | New TV Shows.... » | And The Numbers Are In... » | Oh my shiit! » | Celebs Then... » | ..I Love You B!%#@ » | Monica Claps Back... » | Jay-Z's a Travelin Man... » | Happy Be-Lated Birthday Nassir! » | Quote of The Day » | This is what you call "Talking Out Your Ass" »

Queen Latifiah and the "Gay" Question...



"Latifah says when she was cast in Set If Off--arguably one of the standout performances of her career--playing Cleo, a rough and rugged lesbian who enjoys an on-screen girl-on girl kiss, she called her siblings to warn them that they might catch some jokes. "I told them they had to be strong because I really thought I could do something special with the role." Now, a decade later, she's still getting asked about how much she and Cleo have in common.

For her part, Latifah refuses to confirm or deny. She says she has plenty of gay friends, and to deny anything about her personal life would be an insult to them. Plus, she says, the whole thing is stupid. "If I'm not going to tell you what guy I'm dating, I sure wouldn't tell you I'm dating a girl."

Let me translate lesbian for you. It means "Yes I bang chicks on a daily as a matter of fact I have a big ol' tube of anal lube and a 10 inch super donger on my dresser waiting for missy my boo as we speak. Just joking, I love Queen Latifiah, especially in "Set it Off", that movie makes me want to go buy dickies. C&D

OMG! I met Usher and I got a picture taken with him. I would have added this in your shoutout box but I couldn't find!

This is the BEST i've seen of Queen!

jinyi831Dans certaines adidas zx flux rose solde circonstances d'affaires debout et faire des promenades beaucoup d'heures tous les jours peuvent être attendus, ainsi air jordan 1 retro ajko que la chaussure de travail doivent non seulement paraître basket enfants nike air max expérimenté, mais être détendu. Choisir les bons vêtements qui nike air flight huarache correspondent à leurs goûts et à leur état d'esprit est essentiel Asics Gel Kayano Evo Pour Homme dans l'habillement. Une personne considère: Identifié pour recevoir plus de vital contact rh nike france sur le golf, donc j'ai acheté cela comme un démarreur établi pour moi-même.


Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam