« Home | Have A Great Weekend My Pretties » | Now That's A Bronzed B*tch! » | Fashion ROCKS! » | Introducing Nicole Richie » | Get AWAY from that man.. » | Tsk Tsk Tsk.. Perez Hilton » | It's Bad Boy Baby... » | Rocawear Lingerie Models... » | R.Kelly's Sex Trial ... » | Paris Hilton Arrested for DUI »

Random Fashion Week Events

Russell & Kimora Simmons I wish they would stop trippin and get back together.


Dear Trina, Grandma called and she's pretty pissed you wore her good wig out


Hot Momma's.. I wonder if Janice Combs went up and tried buck on Fiddy cent for dissing her baby.
Guess not

Brandy actually looks pretty!Go'ne girl!

Amerie when are you gonna make another cd?

2 Asians and a cameltoe
I guess they are like bff's now..


Brandy looking like she just walked off of an episode of HEE-HAW. [Brandy &Traci Ellis Ross]

Brandy & JoJo


Foxxy Brown and Julissa, Ok. I see you with the picnic table blanket. I'd rock it.

The au natural Joy Bryant, The very piggy Eva Pigford, and umm Tyson Beckford


I wonder if she got "cottonmouth" from her damn mouth being open all night long.

7:42 pm

7:59 p.m.

Swallow Break

*swallow*

8:16 end of swallow break

8:16 p.m. back on the grind.

And my public service announcement for today is: LADIES, this is not normal, please don't EVER in your life subject yourself to thinking this is "beautiful". To me it's even a lil too skinny for a model type chick.9/10 you are fine just the way you are, unless you were that 900 pound chick on Jerry Springer a few years ago, then you need to look for another alternative!

....and for you guys and gals who love designer wear and actually like these events for clothing showcases go check out my girl Chanel over at Hip Candy for a re-cap on the new clothing lines from the hottest designers at Fashion Week.

Hey Juiicy! Ok I see we'll both be rockin' that picnic table dress that Foxy is wearing, I'm loving it for some reason!

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam