« Home | She's bacckkkk.... » | Scary Spice Pregnant?! » | Ali G gets tasered... » | Pictures Pictures Pictures!! » | Timbaland Thinks You're Gay! » | Omarion's Girl is a Ryda! » | Hmm... » | Grace Jones Scares Me.. » | Weekly Vent... » | Danity Kane in car accident »

Aww Man, It's Over :(

DAMMIT, now I don't have anything to look forward to on Sunday.. uhh except Church of course (praise Jesus) but still... I guess I can always watch the Food Channel or something.


So Deelishis won. Am I surprised? Hell Yeah. I knew he brought NY back for a reason and that reason was to birth him some more crispy black ass lil kids. But I love Deelish and I can't wait to see the reunion show where they show her daughter!



Catch a whole re-cap of the show over at D Listed

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam