« Home | Get Yo' Momma » | New Couple Alert! » | Even White Girls Have Bad Weave... » | Flavor of Love Re-cap » | New Couple Alert?? » | Quick Re-Cap » | Da Brat on Celebrity Fit Club » | Beyonce-Irreplaceable » | Should I Be Laughing? » | Kelis Says No To TV Show and Yes To Weed »

Diddy/Danity Kane/Kim Porter

According to the Panache Report P. Diddy will be hanging up his mic after the release of his new album "Press Play" to focus on an acting career.

He says, "To be honest, I would love for it to be the last one. "My first couple of albums talked about drama, death, tragedy, controversy-ups and downs. This album is about love. I would love to end it on a note of love. I don't want to overstay my welcome. I fell like I'm at my best on this album. "So many things at the end of the day are my strong points. I look forward to my acting career. But right now, the focus is on "Press Play" and us doing the best thing for that."

Umm.. aight well, er. Dang. Ok. So no more diddy ad-libbing? Cuz I need that in my songs.


  • In other BadBoy news DANITY KANE sold 500,000 albums making them certified gold. Congrats to these girls, hopefully they'll stay together long enough to go pla-ti-num.


  • and in lil badboy news, Kim Porter was spotted at a bridal bash

He should have never picked the mic up to begin with. And the sight of Kim really urks me.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam