« Home | Prince Is The Next Al Sharpton... » | African- American Book Club » | 50 Cents Beef with Miss.Winfrey » | Random Pictures... » | Vanessa Carlton signed to Def Jam » | Is Club Hyde The Hot Spot? » | R.I.P Cleopatra Jones » | So The Truth Comes Out... » | Where Are They Now ChildStars? » | Plus Sized Model Hits The RunWay »

Kelis Says No To TV Show and Yes To Weed



"I used to smoke a lot of weed," she said. "I don't anymore, but I forgot about like nine years of my life. I feel like that era was just a haze. I always knew I was gonna be a weed smoker; I did not think drugs were bad."

Kelis told us the missing years in question were ages 14 to 22, or maybe 23. She's not quite sure. "I can't remember the exact year I stopped, but I remember stopping. I wasn't even getting high anymore, it was more of a habitual thing. That's how I knew it was time to stop. It was like 'I'm bored. Let's have a sober period, that could be fun," she joked."


Well, hell the President did it. Also in this interview she dismisses the rumors about having a reality show with Nas:

With all the events we do, I like to see my life," Kelis said in a visit to AOL Music's New York studios Wednesday. "I drive Nas crazy 'cause it's usually me with the camera, which he is totally over. So, I just got this guy to help us document our life. Whether we choose to do something with it or not is still up in the air. Right now, I really just wanna show my kids how fly Mommy was when she was in her twenties."


Quick Scoops

Awwww, I would have loved to see it!!

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam