« Home | Reality Tid-Bits » | Amerie Releases Mixtape » | Stars.. Better Naked or Clothed? » | Mario speaks on NE-YO » | Flav has 7th child on the way... » | Gospel American Idol... » | Man Bag or Purse? » | Wesley Snipes Spotted! » | Teddy Riley Divorces Wife He Met On Myspace... » | What They Were Doing This Weekend... »

Young Joc Videoshoot/Performance

It's goes down in H-Town Baby! Young Joc's video-shoot for "In the hood"..

Young Joc and Trae's son

Fat Pat, Big Hawk and Trae's lil bosses.

Apparently they do it big in Florida too.

I ain't gon' talk 'bout the shawty's, since I have not had any of my own yet. Hopefully the one in the middle will grow into his look.

On another note...

I love me some Pimp C and Bun B!

I love Bun B too!! But then again, I love ALL Houston rappers!

I am happy to see you post this shit...those kids are too cute...reppin' H TOWN baby!! Houston is blowin up!!

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam