« Home | OJ is "hypothetically" retahhded » | Rumor has it... » | The Real Reason Behind "Blackstreets" Break-Up. » | Pictures Pictures Pictures!! » | Not A Good Year For The Jacksons » | Get It Girl... » | Kelly Rowlands Been Pregnant, and Now She's Dead.. » | Pictures Pictures Pictures!! » | Snoop Loves The Pets » | Supahead Pt.2 &3??? »

Quick Scoops MegaPost!

I'm in DC for my birthday so please excuse me for the lack of posts, I'm on vacation dammit. Have a great weekend my pretties!

Whitney's Broke?
Whitney Houston's New Jersey mansion is slated to be sold at a sheriff's sale because she is more than $1 million behind on the mortgage and taxes have not been paid this year. Damn Whitney where'd all the money go, to bad you didn't save those "receipts", they would have came in handy while trying to sell the crack back. Continue Reading Story Here

New Couple Alert!
  • Chilli from TLC and Akon!? I guess it can work, isn't he a polygamous or something? That's all one big orgy to me anyways, Hardy Har Har!


Micheal Disappoints

Yesterday was the World Music Awards and the most anticipated performance of the night was Micheal Jackson to perform "Thriller" with Chris Brown. Apparently Micheal left that deed to Chris Brown because he didn't show on-stage to perform. Fans went buckwild ya'll and are demanding refunds, K Y Jelly and buttplugs. Word is Ne-Yo said Chris Brown can dance circles around Ursher and Omarion, no doubt.

Jim Jones on the cover of "The Source"

Jim Jones on the cover of ' Source'. Jay-Z did a Jim Jones diss track rapping over "Ballllliiiinnnnn" called "Brooklyn High" how about "BOORRRIIINNNGGGG". Click here to listen

O.J.'s All About That Money

Yesterday OJ Did an exclusive interview on how he would have "hypothetically" killed his wife. OJ's still a looker, if it wasn't for that brief court-case I'd hook him up with moms.


Chris Rock and Malaak

Could the 'divorce' rumors be false? Yesterday Chris Rock "rocked" his wife on his arm at the Living Legends Annual Dinner.



Celebrity Poker Tournament

Yes, that's a pile of dookie on his head. If he was going for the Mohawk look it wasn't working




The Sexy Will Smith





Carmelo Anthony premieres his shoe

Hmm is that a tattoo of the "Puerto Rican" Flag on his hand?

Guess That Move

Beyonce performed at the World Music Awards

Maybe "De Ja Vu or Crazy in Love"?

"To the Left to the Left"

"Ring The Alarm"
Damn, I feel good about myself now.

Rihanna also did her thug-dizzle


Emmett Smith at Ronald McDonald Charity House

What a beautifully made man.



Damn Gina!!

Well, Hottie has been on my "Hot Mess" radar for the pass 3 months, I guess she doesn't want to give up that title.

Cassie on TRL

I love Cassie's jeans, I want to run over to JCPenny's Womens section and grab me like 4 pair.

Happy b-day!

Have fun in chocolate city. Happy Birthday!

Will can get it but Akon?!?! How can he get with someone like Chilli!?! I mean Chilli went from Usher to Akon--WTF?!?! {psst I didn't feel like logging in, Juiicy! It's me Don Chi Chi,lol!}

And have a happy b'day!

It won't actually have success, I consider this way.
club shoes | maps of Florida | tanker boots

Thanks so much for your post, pretty helpful information.
this page | my site | my site

In my view every person ought to look at it.
superb 2 | do not forget 1 | do not forget site good 8 | superb 9 | you may 3 look site | this 6

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say,
and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Look into my blog reverse phone lookup

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam