« Home | David Beckham ... » | Inga Needs Some Assistance.. » | Jay-Z Doesn't Like Raccoon-Dogs. » | Mase Brings Church to GGGGGG-UNIT! » | Naomi Campbell Sentence » | Guess WHO! » | T.I. and Tiny Expecting.. » | Quote of the Day » | Karrine TV » | Boris,Nicole, Sophie and Nicolas »

LL on TRL/106 & Park

LL was on TRL and 106 & Park promoting his new book and lipgloss.


LOL @ lipgloss comment!! I'm not one of those ladies who love cool James BUT I will give credit where do. That nigga looks better with time. I aint even talkin bout his "muskles" but look at his face. He looks 20 something!!!

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!

Yeah, LL doesn't do it for me so much.

LL is fine.

The writer is totally fair, and there is no question.
also here | also here | check 6 this here | good 5 | you may check good 2 | nice site

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam