« Home | The Queens Birthday/Rumors » | Spice Up Your LIFE! » | Did You Hear? » | Jay and Rihanna At Baskeball Game » | Babs Is Looking For A Girl » | Fanny in NY » | Who Wants To Date Bobby Brown? » | Pretty Ricky Ricky Rickayyy... » | Jay-Z and Rosie Perez Beef? » | What Does Vida Do Again? »

Oh My Raven

My Raven Baxter is finally growing up and shedding that baby weight that we thought she'd keep forever. Word is she's even hitting up the club scene now. I'll poke my eyes out with hotdog buns if I ever find out she's sexing up boys.
Also Raven is teaming up with Martin Lawrence for the Disney comedy "College Road Trip" and will start production this summer. I guess she just can't leave that Disney ish alone.

She looks good. I did not think she would ever lose that weight.

come on now! She's worth $400 mill....give it 3 weeks, someone will be poking her....I wouldnt be surprise if future BFF Lisney gives Raven a call

Awww, Olivia's shedding the baby fat. Oh wait, Olivia was a teeny tiny thing. Ok, well she's shedding the grown woman fat, whatever. Very good look for her!

Hate to break it to everybody but this is an old picture. I saw this pic way back cuz I'm a huge raven fan and have like every pic of her. So she aint lose nuttin yet.

She looks friggin fabulous and has a great body you go girl

Sorry to say but my daughter's God daughter is friends with her and she trying to find out why she just like anything..she's a undercover hoe. I aint mad.

Raven is a beutiful young lady. She's also been smart at trying to keep her private life private. I would stay with that Disney stuff too b/c tha sister is getting paid!!!! People need to get off her weight though, especailly black people. We of anyone should be proud of our bodies!

"Sorry to say but my daughter's God daughter is friends with her and she trying to find out why she just like anything..she's a undercover hoe. I aint mad."

Obviously you are an older woman and it's a shame that you would even say something like this.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam