« Home | Ciara's The New Face of RocaWear » | Khia- The Love Doctor » | Youtubery Of The Day: Cupid Shuffle..The Instructi... » | SexyLady Video Shoot » | Still Trapped in The Closet PT. 12-20 » | Hmmm.. » | Kelly Rowland Collapses During Performance » | Rihanna in 'Paper Magazine' » | When You See DJ BooTLeGG » | Quick Scoops »

DJ BootLeGG Has The Same Girl...REMIXXX

OK, OK, I admit, I'm a R.Kelly fan...I have most of his CD's and bootlegged the sex tape at least 3 times...my computer kept crashing, sue me. Despite him being banned from playgrounds for life and watched by cops carefully every time he enters a school zone, he's a amazing artist. With hits for days and the most fiya remixes, besides him missing a court date, he can't go wrong. Check out Kellz in his new single with none other than the R&B King at the moment Usher

R.Kelly feat. Usher - Same Girl


And you all know by now how I do...check out the best remix I've heard this year..sorry Diddy

Listen - R-Kelly feat. Usher & Teddy-pender-azz-down aka T-Pain - Same Girl

Labels:

Serena is best in this image than in tennis court.She has a mazing body.
Congratulation to Serena

I beg you pardon my engliscis very bad,Serena is amazing or wonderfull or both.

Really useful material, lots of thanks for your post.
3 | 3 | here

This won't really have success, I consider like this.
good site | you may 4 | look 1 do not forget 3 | nice 5 | this site good 3 | this 2

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam