« Home | Quick Scoops » | Curtis Has Been Pushed Back.....Again » | Quote of The Day » | Words Of Wisdom.. From Mike Tyson » | Remy Ma Shot Someone? » | Prince's Album Cover » | They Are Still Just Friends... » | Where Was I.... » | Ursher and Tameka To Marry Earlier... » | When You're Backed Up... »

When You See DJ BooTLeGG

Fanny has been making hits! Check out the vid for Fanny's latest hit single "When I see You"




This reminds me of my family reunions. Dance your ass off with the plastic liquor cup still in hand.Check out the drunk studio version of "When I See You"



Of course you know I had to bring you the remixxx...

Listen - Fantasia feat. Polow Da Don & Young Jeezy - When I See You (Remix)

Are you feeling Fanny? Speak on it

Labels: ,

There's no doubt, the dude is absolutely right.
have a look | look | -> best | . | 6 best | 7

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam