« Home | Janet Jackson @ US Open » | Solange Inks Publishing Deal » | Ashanti and her Double Chin?? » | Monday Mega Post!! » | Where's The "Free Inga" T-Shirts? » | VMA Promo Shots: Rihanna, Kanye & Chris Brown » | Picture of the Day » | Vivica Fox's Birthday Troubles. » | Omar Epps and Wife Expecting » | Guess The Plus-Sized Model »

Smile With Your Eyes...

Tyra Banks goes futuristic for a newly released promotional shot for the Cycle 9 season set to kick off September 19. In other news, here's an infamous quote by our Tyra about airbrushing

"I refuse to have my photo's airbrushed or touched-up, I'd rather wear tons of make-up to make me look perfect"- Tyra

Ty-Ty Baby (as I've heard her call herself)...

Girl STOP!

They air brushed the bajesus out of her. so mush so that she looks like she did on the fresh prince, I saw an episode of that the other day and she looked like a hot fool then too

The real Tyra Banks looks good, this picture is not the real Tyra, its made up !!!

HER OLD LYIN' AZZ. PHOTOSHOPPED TO THE MAX!!

Airbrushed, caked cosmetics, or thirty pounds overweight -- I don't care. Tyra Banks has always put the grrrowl in my groin and probably always will. I love her.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam