« Home | Common Can't Draw » | I Love Backstreet BOYS! » | White Girls with Ass » | Pics of Saaphyria... » | Cassie&Diddy to perform at the Superbowl » | Random Events » | Soo.. where's the baby?! » | Quincy Jones & Jimmy Choo » | Quote of the Day » | Justin Doesn't Like Taylor Hicks »

Christina Aguilera's F.U.S.S


A while back I posted that Christina Aguilera had a song on her album called "F.U.S.S" (Fuck You Scott Storch)..Well I got ahold of the song [courtesy of hipandpop]. Click
here to listen to F.U.S.S

Also.. Scott Storch did an interview in response to the lyrics:

"I thought I knew who you were, I see now you were a lesson to learn.” And then: “This song is for you to remind you / that I moved on … looks like I didn’t need you.”

“ S.Storch replied: “It’s pretty pathetic that she would do a song like this.” “I worked on half of her last CD and sold her millions of copies. Obviously, she cares more than I do that I didn’t do this album. “But I can’t blame her, with an album full of fillers, oversinging and lame Vegas-like cabaret music.” Storch adds: “You should fire your management for letting me slip through your fingers.”
Source

In my opinion every person ought to browse on it.
rosary bracelets for men | football games online | online law degree

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam