Survivor Dividing Races
Survivor host, Jeff Probst, has confirmed that the new season will divide 20 people into 4 tribes by race. CBS
"Well, that's probably one of the reasons it will be interesting and controversial, maybe, as you say. I know, from where I sit, I found it to be one of the freshest ideas we've had going back to the beginning of this show in season one."
Here's the breakup of the tribes
- Nail salon manager Anh-Tuan "Cao Boi" Bui (pronounced Cowboy), 42, from Christianburg, Va.
- Attorney Becky Lee, 28, of Washington, D.C.
Management consultant Yul Kwon, 31, of San Mateo, Calif.
- Real estate agent Jenny Guzon-Bae, 36, of Lake Forest, Ill.
- Fashion Director Brad Virata, 29, of Los Angeles
- Heavy metal guitarist Billy Garcia, 36, of New York
- Professional volleyball player J.P. Calderon, 30, of Marina Del Rey, Calif.
- Police officer Cristina Coria, 35, of Los Angeles
- Waiter Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth, 25, of Venice, Calif.
- Technology risk consultant Cecilia Mansilla, 29, of Oakland, Calif.
- Copier salesman Adam Gentry, 28, of San Diego, Calif.
- Writer-producer Jonathan Penner, 44, of Los Angeles
- Boxer-waitress Parvati Shallow, 23, of Los Angeles
- Performer-roller girl Jessica Smith, 27, of Chico, Calif.
- Pre-med student Candice Woodcock, 23, of Fayetteville, N.C.
I don't watch Survivor but this is a sure fire way to take full advantage of pulling out the "race card" for any group who feels they were treated differently. What do ya'll think?
p.s. I'm mad that the first person in the Asian American tribe owned a nail salon!