« Home | Diddy Is a Damn Fool » | Mimi in New York » | Quote of the Day » | Who is this? » | Survivor Dividing Races » | Happy Birthday Kelis » | "The Roof Is On Fire" Summer Bash » | Opening Night of "Chicago" » | Cassie's New Video » | Chicken Noodle Sh*t.... »

Weekend Recap

More like a week re-cap.. I'm back from vacation and here's all that I/You missed!

Momma Knowles vs. Miss Jones
Miss Jones has been SUSPENDED.. about mother effin time. You may remember her from being the raunchy loud ass NY radio personality who hung up on Christina Milian, made fun of a Katrina Victims clothes and most recently got into it with Beyonce& Momma Knowles.. click here to listen to the encounter

Nicole Gets Made Fun of Again


Poor Nicole Richie.. She attended a concert for the band "The Spores" (your guess is as good as mines) in West Hollywood, once she sat down the band noticed her toothpick ass and according to D-Listed the comedy insued

"After an altercation with a photographer, Nicole went to drown her sorrows in the Viper Room, where LA art-pop band The Spores were playing. Sadly for Nicole, the band spotted her diving into a booth and used their trademark on-stage puppets to take the piss out of her inability to afford food, culminating in one of the puppets saying, "I screwed Nicole Ritchie... and wrapped my whole dick around her waist." Nicole stormed out telling doormen that she was going to sue."
That's genius!
Commons New Shirts
Common made new shirts for the GAP, luckily they look better then the monkey ones he made before,but I still wouldn't waste $30 on them


It's Twins Ya'll
Kim&Daddy are having twins, I don't know if i believe this but Lord help us all.. we gonna have 3 lil puff's talkin bout "take that take that" and doing proactive commercials.

[pic from YBF]

Foxy Acting Her Color... Again


Remember when Foxy Brown beat down the manicurist? Well the ho acted her color up in a weave shop and in true negro fashion grabbed 2 belts and dipped. E! News

Neyo is so sick of being straight


Apparently there was a rumor stating that NEYO is gay. I could care less, that's a peice of meat i wouldn't want anywhere around me. Him and Lance Bass can go skip around holding hands lookin for a rainbow or something.

Again, thanks for stopping by! I've added your link to the site. And just to add my two cents...I can't tolerate "Miss Jones". NO boundaries, & no integrity. It's cool to be edgy, speak your mind, and even push things to the limit...but it CAN be done with some level of intelligence and taste. Clearly she leaves much to be desired in those departments! ;)

Again, thanks for stopping by! I've added your link to the site. And just to add my two cents...I can't tolerate "Miss Jones". NO boundaries, & no integrity. It's cool to be edgy, speak your mind, and even push things to the limit...but it CAN be done with some level of intelligence and taste. Clearly she leaves much to be desired in those departments! ;)

ACTED HER COLOR ... What exactly are you trying to say about Foxy and BLACK people as a whole for that matter!? Definitely a poor choice of words. I was excited to find your site this morning, but now I want to forget that I did.

This can't work in fact, that is exactly what I consider.
Quick recipes | Microwave recipes | pretty girl names

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam