« Home | Ok Now K-Ci » | Jay Z Doesn't Like Inga.. » | Beyonce on Cover of Elle Magazine » | One Blood Remix.. » | Katt Williams Arrested ... » | Laurence Fishbourne Chases Paparazzi » | Mya Goes Short.. » | Danity Kane Celebrates Halloween! » | Kelis Entertainment Weekly Photoshoot » | Kobe and the family »

Britney Files for a Divorce


So I'm waking up from my 3rd nap of the day and turn on the boobtube to find out that my beloved Britney Jean filed for divorce from K Fed.

Maybe I'm the only girl in the world who didn't expect this but I'm shocked and saddened ..

But wait.. this may be the start of a new Britney , you know, the Britney who had me teaching all my friends (including 2 guys) her choreography to "Oops I did it again" in 7th grade gym class.

Check out the rest of the story over at TMZ

AMEN!

Finally

NO! I loved them together!

Like we did not see this one coming. They should have let her stay married to that Louisiana dude.

Something must be in the air....First Whitney drops Bobby and now this. Hey, as long as ALL FOUR of the kids are looked after properly who cares. I guess the feeling of lust are finally over.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam