« Home | Katt Williams Arrested ... » | Laurence Fishbourne Chases Paparazzi » | Mya Goes Short.. » | Danity Kane Celebrates Halloween! » | Kelis Entertainment Weekly Photoshoot » | Kobe and the family » | Diddy Defends Cassie...again » | Fantasia is looking for another Baby Daddy » | Cuba Gooding Suits Up... » | Chris Rock Divorces Wife »

One Blood Remix..

First I really don't like the "One Blood" by Game, but when I saw who were all on this stupid long crazy ass version of the remix I decided that it might be worth re-listening to again.

  • T.I.
  • Young Dro
  • W.C.
  • PitBull
  • Clipse
  • Slim Thug
  • Jim Jones
  • Lil Wayne
  • Nas
  • Twista
  • Norega
  • Ghostface Killah
  • Bun B
  • Chamillionaire
  • Snoop Dogg
  • Young Jeezy
  • Rick Ross
  • Jadakiss
  • Styles P
  • Fat Joe
  • E-40
  • JA RULE

Are you kidding me? I'm getting hype just reading that T.I. and Jeezy are on it. Who cares how the song sounds this is an all-star hit, probably bigger than the one Busta did.

u know if my baby is on the remix than it has to be hot. Good looking out juiicy

can game just stop.. he is soooooooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangit I put up the myspace link, where'd that mofo go?

It won't truly have success, I believe this way.
this 4 | nice 7 | you may 9 do not forget here | nice here | nice 4 also here | check 7

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam