« Home | Katt Williams Arrested ... » | Laurence Fishbourne Chases Paparazzi » | Mya Goes Short.. » | Danity Kane Celebrates Halloween! » | Kelis Entertainment Weekly Photoshoot » | Kobe and the family » | Diddy Defends Cassie...again » | Fantasia is looking for another Baby Daddy » | Cuba Gooding Suits Up... » | Chris Rock Divorces Wife »

One Blood Remix..

First I really don't like the "One Blood" by Game, but when I saw who were all on this stupid long crazy ass version of the remix I decided that it might be worth re-listening to again.

  • T.I.
  • Young Dro
  • W.C.
  • PitBull
  • Clipse
  • Slim Thug
  • Jim Jones
  • Lil Wayne
  • Nas
  • Twista
  • Norega
  • Ghostface Killah
  • Bun B
  • Chamillionaire
  • Snoop Dogg
  • Young Jeezy
  • Rick Ross
  • Jadakiss
  • Styles P
  • Fat Joe
  • E-40
  • JA RULE

Are you kidding me? I'm getting hype just reading that T.I. and Jeezy are on it. Who cares how the song sounds this is an all-star hit, probably bigger than the one Busta did.

that link doesn't take you to the song you are referencing. it is the "one blood" beat but it sounds like "hell rell" from the diplomats or at least one of them clown ass niggas and the song is only a couple minutes long.

u know if my baby is on the remix than it has to be hot. Good looking out juiicy

can game just stop.. he is soooooooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangit I put up the myspace link, where'd that mofo go?

It won't truly have success, I believe this way.
this 4 | nice 7 | you may 9 do not forget here | nice here | nice 4 also here | check 7

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam