« Home | Quote of the Day » | Heidi Klum and Son Out and About! » | In other SWV News.. » | Eve in GIANT Magazine » | Now I Want A Croissant.... » | Monday Mega Post!! » | Tiny and T.I. Suffer Stillbirth » | And in Jackson News.... » | Meet Pax Thein... » | This Is How Stella Is Getting Her Groove Back »

Fantasia's Video Shoot!


Taking a quick break from Broadway, Fantasia is on set shooting the video for her next single "When I See You" in New York, New YORK! Since seeing her on Oprah she's grown on me and I no longer think of her as the female version of bubba gump. Thank you Oprah.



In that first pic, I was wondering what the FUG she was wearing. But after looking at the last pic that dress is FIERCE! Loves it.

THAT DRESS IS UGLY AS SHIT. IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS SPORTIN A DICK...

That dress is fierce!

Tasia looks great! I am loving these outfits!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam