« Home | Terrence Howard in Aprils' Issue of Essence » | Sinbad is NOT Dead » | Here are the girls... » | J.Lo Claps Back » | Who Is He? » | Happy Birthday Tocarra » | Dear New York... » | Celebs Around The World » | Lloyd Celebrates His Album Party » | Oh Sista Franklin.. »

Joss Stone and Rapheal Saadiq?



There's been speculation that Joss Stone (whom is my absolute fave Brit) and Rapheal Saadiq are dating because they were seen together in Britian. Let Juiicy tell you that the picture was taken right after her concert which Saadiq also played in. Saadiq of course is the creative genuis behind her album producing more than half of the songs on the album (along with Dallas Austin). So of course they'd probably be seen together alot, especially during a concert when they perform songs together . Sorry to break it to you my pretty blackies but this ain't no Whitney and Ray J type ish!

On another note, check out this FIERCE album photo of Joss and Saadiq, must be the hottest picture I've seen all year!

@ Anon...calm down. I think you should have proofread that shit before posting cus I feel like I'm reading broken Chinese. BUT moving on....

I heard that Joss Stone F**ks for tracks. Well, that's what Dallas Austin said.

BLACKIES? I would love you to call me or any African American that to their face.

Juiicy is black. How can you not be black and run a full black entertainment website. Do your research.

I thought Raphael Saadiq was gay? Used to live in the Bay area and that was the word on the street...

it is so juiicy......y do u think they r naked together..............

Anon...They did the picture because it's Art and its beautiful.

I hear he's gay also.

@ Juiicy...I saw it on youtube yesterday. I just searched it today and it's been removed :~(
I'm not surprised.

it's till on rowdy.com and daily motion

I love the photo.... They look so good together. More blacks and whites should get together the world would be a better place to live

I stubbled across this and still laughing how can people be so ignorant and speak about people they don't even know..who cares of they're fucking...can u blame em?Raphael is one of the most humble down to earth artists I've every meet in the industry and for the record HE IS NOT GAY....trust me....I know : )

this is a stupid picture. i used to like joss.....but now i hate her.. BOO JOSS STONE!!!! i am going to step on her cd that i have and break it into litle pieces.

IM JUST KIDDING ABOUT HATING JOSS STONE. I LOVE HER AND I THINK SHE IS THE MOST AMAZING SINGER EVER. SHE IS THE BEST!!! YAY JOSS STONE. I LOVE YOU. OH. AND I REALLY DO LIKE THE PICTURE. ITS COOL.

First of all Rapheal has done so much for the music industry in positive ways for any of you to disrespect him like this. Do you real consider what he has had to go thru just to be where he is today? As a black man he is an iconic figure a very influential man yet all you can dwell on is if he is gay or not please get a clue and a life

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam