« Home | Celebs Around the World » | Dallas Austin.. Scorned Lover » | This Is Why He's Hot » | Oh My Raven » | The Queens Birthday/Rumors » | Spice Up Your LIFE! » | Did You Hear? » | Jay and Rihanna At Baskeball Game » | Babs Is Looking For A Girl » | Fanny in NY »

Quote of the Day


'I want you to pop the zits on my back with your teeth,' - Terrence Howard
Click here to read the story

I read this earlier. Nastee

wtf? was that a line from a movie he was in or did he actually want to do that? lol sounds gross

The million dollar question is how did this woman respond...

He was overheard saying this to a woman. He needs to come out of the closet.

I hate terrance howard

I cant stand him

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam