« Home | Momma Knowles is A Genius » | It Goes Down On College Hill.... » | Pussycat Guys... » | Beyonce in Song Trouble... Again » | You Can Have Snoops House For Only $1.995 Million » | Heather Mills Falls, Leg Stays On » | Henry Simmons in KRAVE magazine » | Miss.Berry if Your Nasty » | Keyshia Has A Vocal and Wardrobe Malfunction in Ch... » | Celebs At Knicks Game »

It's HOV Baby

I feel like most of my posts today has something to do with Beyonce. Jay Z recently did a photo shoot, and considering he's the #67 most unsexy man I'd still hit it! Here's Jay in his latest photo shoot for RocaWear... Didn't he just sell that tho??! Peep his shoe game. Those are sicker then a dog with worms.




UPDATE: Thanks to an anon reader for letting me know that these pics are from a photoshoot for XXL magazine, not a Rocawear Ad!

Those aren't Rocawear ad pics they are from an article he did with XXL

Jay-Z is fine. Say what you want!!!

I would so hit it too! lol

Can i get a what what!!

he's one of the most ugliest men alive.

I think these pics are old, someone correct me if I'm wrong, great photoshoot though! LoL @ Hollz

I'm married and I still......Nah. I gotta good hubby. (But I sure wouldn't mind lettin him "mistakenly" kiss me!!)

I think Jigga is hella sexy!

Looks aren't everything. Come on now Bey could have other richer, better looking men, I am sure but she chooses Jay. There's just something about him. Jay's appeal is in his swaggar. There is something sexy about power and he oozes power. Three things rule our society: Money, power and sex. He does it for me. He could GET IT.

Very worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for your article.
link

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam