« Home | 3 6 Mafia Is Just Doing Too Much » | Meet My Friend » | Whitney Houston Gets Custody of Jr. » | Meet My New Friend » | Tango Has Love for New York! » | Meet Fergie Ferg » | Lil Wayne Just Wants "C" » | Welcome Baby Brown to the World » | Guess Who's Belly This is! » | Happy Late April Fools from Danity Kane »

"Nappily Ever After"?

... I don't know what to think about this but its the title of Halle Berry's latest film which is due to be released this summer.

A lot of hoopla is surrounding the film because Halle will go BALD in his movie. She was quoted as saying:
"In the course of the story something bad happens to my character's hair and she shaves it all off. I'm scared to death but that's what I must do. I suppose going bald could be a little exciting too, thought, so we'll probably film the process from beginning to end."

Halle Berry may be the most boring celeb out there, I think I fell asleep twice typing this up.

I read this book (loved it by the way), and the charachter did not shave her hair in the course of the story because something bad happened to her...wonder what type of spin they are going to put on this. I enjoyed the book, because as a woman who wears her hair naturally I could relate...especially when I transitioned from relaxed hair. I have been natural since 1999 and have never looked back...but the first time I went natural was when I was 11...hair is only cosmetic. Ok, I said my peace...I'm done!

We on Crunk + Disorderly have been saying Halle was boring for a while too. She puts me completely to sleep.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam