« Home | Back By Popular Demand! Peer Pressure!! » | DJ BootLeGG's Coming Around The Remixxxx » | Mase is Into Chicks with D***s?? » | Time For That Greatest Hits Album » | Master P's Response » | Rihanna In Concert » | So Rumor Has It » | Maia May Be On That Blow » | Dayuuummm...Another One?? » | DJ BootLeGG 2 for 1 Special Remixxxx »

Hottie Is Pissed

Hottie was the latest beard to be eliminated from the "Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School" show. She was eliminated because she allegedly (and I say that loosely) stole Leilane's pictures of her children and hid them under her mattress. Hottie has posted a myspace bulletin declaring her innocence and some other crazy stuff.

Date:May 20, 2007 1:07 PM
SubjectCharm School / SCHATAR SAYS " I'M PISSED AS ALL $%%.@!!!"
Body: I’m pissed as all *&$..!! How dare they! Lets keep it real. The judges should have kept it tight and reviewed the film the same way they did for the etiquette segment. My character as defamed! This was obvious and clear bias. I was crucified - hung on an emotional cross! At a minimum, Monique should have said, Schatar if I am wrong about this, I will offer you an opening act on tour with me, the way I offered Goldie to go on tour with me and implied assistance to Krazy about her CD. They should have brought me back that same night after they reviewed the tapes and kicked out the two girls responsible for the bold faced lies. The audience would have woken up to a surprise next episode when I say “I’m back!” Write your networks! Tell the networks you want to see me starring in my OWN SERIES on and any network they want to see me on VH1, FOX, NICKELODEON, OXYGEN, MTV, TELEMUNDO, BET, UNIVISION, ABC, A&E, NBC, CBS, CW, TV ONE, LIFETIME, BRAVO, SHOWTIME, E! and HBO. DO IT NOW!, because I speak for YOU!! FOR REAL!!!

I love her, her hair reminds me of spaghetti noodles. Yum!

yeah right, i really hope Nickelodeon gives this cross eyed fool a job - she's best suited for Telemundo, then I won't have to hear her whiney voice....she should have never stole anything in the first place - then she wouldn't have been in that predicament - even though Monique was itching to oust her blinking ass.....

What the hell is she going to do on Nickelodeon? Be one of those Muppets type creatures on a infant's show? The sight of her would most likely give those poor babies colic on sight.

Quite useful piece of writing, thank you for this article.
nice here | also 5 | good 3 nice 7 | good 3 | do not forget 6 superb 9 | nice 8

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam