« Home | Pretty Ricky's Rubbing Off... » | EVA! Where Have You Been?! » | Celebs Party It Up in the Bahama's » | Reggie Bush Gets In Kim's "Bush" » | A Snitch Told Me... » | First Photo's of Kiyan Anthony » | Melanie B Joins The "Assed Out" Club » | PETA Don't Play!! » | T.I. and His Water Boys Part1,2,3! » | When Groupie Love Goes Too Far »

RayJ in Junes Issue of "Sister2Sister"

[Picture Courtesy of FreddieBell]
This interview was kind of boring. I was expecting William Ray Norwood Jr, to talk about the 'Golden Showers and Tea Bagging' that he's been known to give to his many women's. But since none of that was mentioned I was forced to entertain myself by reading his thoughts on his infamous sex-tape with Kim Karadashian:
“A lot of the times when I have sex, and after I’m done, I think to myself, man, I hope my performance was something that she’ll always remember…it’s important to me.”“Everybody makes tapes. I’ve spoken with her briefly,” he said of his ex-girlfriend and sex tape co-star Kardashian. “I’m going to try to reach out to her more and more because I want to continue to be friends with her and she’s always been a positive influence in my life.”

His alleged relationship with Karrine "Superhead" Steffans: “I walked down the red carpet and they’re snapping, and guess who’s standing by me? Superhead, trying to get closer and closer,” Ray J recalls of an incident at an event he attended, which was also attended by Karrine “Superhead” Steffans. I’m like, wait a minute. This ain’t no good look"

His relationship with Whitney Houston: “I love Whitney,” he admits, adding that he and his mother consider the superstar singer “family

Brandy's kid bro also went on to make it known that he has a sponsorship deal with "Trojan" condoms.
What does Superhead have to say about all of this?? "Unfortunately, my relationship with Ray has been permanently tarnished and though I will miss his company and the time we’ve spent together. He’s now dead to me.”
S2S

Ray J is a pimp. Nuff said.

Karrine needs to get over what Ray J said about it her. She's just mad ebecause it was true.

Brandy's baby brother is a pimp!!!!

What did Ray J say about Superhead?

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam