« Home | Tootie Covers "Jet Magazine" » | Tyrese & Brandy a Couple?? » | Kelly Rowland Thinks Beyonce is THE Best Actress » | Lil Kim Making A Comeback » | Is Tameka Pregnant?! Yes! » | 50 Cent's Face... » | D.L. Hughley on "Nappy Headed Hoes" » | Beyonce and Jigga... Low Key Freaks! » | LL Cool's J Son... » | Guess WHO! »

B and J:Day 46 On The Sea

These are the only negro's I know who will stay on the water this damn long! I ain't hatin tho..

first, they really love each other

EEewww!!! They got caught kissing. I guess no more denying they're a couple. How sweet. I wish it were me he was kissing........NOT!!!!!

ewww!!!! I didn't know camels could lay on their backs.

This is the first time I ever seen them kissing...GROSS

Really worthwhile data, much thanks for your article.
my site | my site | check

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam