« Home | LL Cool's J Son... » | Guess WHO! » | Mimi Voted Worst Singer...over Ashanti » | Look at Our Covergirl! » | Lisa Leslie is a Mother » | Coral The El Lesbiano » | Quick Scoops » | Young Buck DID NOT say F**k G-Unit » | Guess Who? » | DJ BootLeGG's Prostitute Flang... »

Beyonce and Jigga... Low Key Freaks!

I'm pretty sure everyone was tired of seeing B and J in the yacht with some little curly haired kid that wasn't theirs, so here are some recent pic's of the couple strolling through a nude beach in Saint Tropez...

[pictures courtesy of Just Jared]

Um. Ew

Both them about to get on that tug boat GET THIER FREAK ON!

All of the beaches over there are nude.

That's normal for the people in Tropez. I bet it stank down there!!

jay lookin dead at the camera no shame in his nude game

This will not really work, I think like this.
also 3 | superb 2 | this 9 superb 1 | look 2 | check 5 superb site | superb 7

Greetingѕ I am so excited I found yοur website,
I гeally founԁ you by erгor, whіlе I wаs brоwsing on Аѕkjeeve for ѕomething еlѕе, Anyωays
I am heгe noω and woulԁ just like to ѕaу cheeгs for a remaгkаble
post and а all round inteгestіng blog (I also lovе the
theme/ԁesign), I don’t have tіmе to
loοk oveг it all at the moment but I havе bookmarκed it
and also adԁeԁ your RSS feeds, so ωhen I have tіme I will be back to геаd a
great ԁeal mοre, Pleaѕe ԁo keep up the
awеѕome jо.

Here іs my web site - more info

0824jejeTrès bien, la adidas zx flux femme multicolor pas cher personne en question a raison. Il y air jordan retro 9 pas cher a beaucoup d'autres marques aussi. A propos asics chaussures de trail de Nike C'est en 1962 que basket nike homme bleu marine Phil Evening et Invoice Bowerman basket nike free run 2 noir jaune fluo se sont associés pour introduire les air jordan future camo chaussures de sport de haute qualité et nike air huarache nm femme de qualité inférieure dans l'état pour nike air jordan blanche rouge déloger la domination allemande sur les chaussures air jordan 5 2015 américaines.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam