« Home | Kelly Rowland's Interview With Wendy Williams... » | Eddie Murphy: You ARE the Father! » | Kanye West is "Stronger" » | Rihanna: Shut Up and Drive Video » | B and J:Day 46 On The Sea » | Tootie Covers "Jet Magazine" » | Tyrese & Brandy a Couple?? » | Kelly Rowland Thinks Beyonce is THE Best Actress » | Lil Kim Making A Comeback » | Is Tameka Pregnant?! Yes! »

Quick Scoops

I had to take a week off...death in the family and preparing for Essence in New Orleans took a lot of time out of my day. I thought about skipping over everything and starting out fresh but new child support payments and getting beat down by hoes literally was too good to past up....

Your A Dick!

According to John Legend your just a limp dick if you don't seize the opportunity when you break into the music world ::cough cough Foxy B cough cough

It's amazing to me, when I talk to my label, they're like, 'Oh John, you work so hard!'. Shouldn't everybody work hard? Why wouldn't they work hard? You d**k! - this is your shot!' Ultimately, it's your career. If you don't seize the opportunity, it's going to go away. There should be no excuse for not working hard."

It's sad but it's so true in the music industry these days. People drop a kinda hot single and think they have it made ::cough cough Olivia cough cough:: . It's nice to see some artist that will actually produce a cd worth me buying

Was It T.I. or T.I.P.?

Labels:

Hi there,
I love your blog.
When you have time, check mine out too!
peace & blessings!

It can't actually work, I believe so.
Periactin | buy Finpecia | generic Propecia

This can't truly have success, I suppose so.
houses for rent | the casket | picea abies

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam