I had to take a week off...death in the family and preparing for Essence in New Orleans took a lot of time out of my day. I thought about skipping over everything and starting out fresh but new child support payments and getting beat down by hoes literally was too good to past up....
Your A Dick!According to John Legend your just a limp dick if you don't seize the opportunity when you break into the music world ::cough cough Foxy B cough cough
It's amazing to me, when I talk to my label, they're like, 'Oh John, you work so hard!'. Shouldn't everybody work hard? Why wouldn't they work hard? You d**k! - this is your shot!' Ultimately, it's your career. If you don't seize the opportunity, it's going to go away. There should be no excuse for not working hard."
It's sad but it's so true in the music industry these days. People drop a kinda hot single and think they have it made ::cough cough Olivia cough cough:: . It's nice to see some artist that will actually produce a cd worth me buying
Was It T.I. or T.I.P.?
- Just a few days ago, didn't T.I. or T.I.P....I'm confused. Ok didn't Clifford just get finish preaching to kids saying violence should be your last resort, and now he pulls this stunt by snuffing Chaka Zulu (Luda's manager). But lets get it straight! That was NOT T.I. who punched Chaka, that was T.I.P., his alter ego. It's just a damn shame this all went down at a charity event.
A Lot of Quick Scoops
- Going to New Orleans for the Essence Festival, if you want to go with me click the pic
- Diddy is making bad business moves again...
- If Foxy is pregnant, getting her ass whooped isn't good 4 the baby...
- I'm so lost..Who's the kid again??
- Stick with Bobby! He needs a couch to sleep on,plus Trina will cut a b*tch
- OK Young Buck I see it now! Lil Kim does look good...from far away
- Breaking News! Tameka leaves the house WITHOUT Usher
- For some strange reason Irv Gotti is tapping that?
- I'm convinced MTV wants to destroy black people....
- Hoes and The City
- Who wants to bet Mel B has Fantasia Baby Momma song on repeat in the car?
Labels: Quick Scoops