« Home | Queen Latifah: I've Enjoyed Being A Blonde!! » | Shar Jackson: New Pictures+Rumors » | Today is the Day » | Can't Take Negro's Anywhere » | Timbaland's Roid Rage...Diddy Style » | Guess Who? » | Jay & B's New Label??? » | Weekend in Photo's » | The Hottest Fashion Trend of 07' » | Raven Symone' PhotoShoot »

I Told U Bay Bay Isn't Going Anywhere

So you thought Rihanna's Aye Aye Aye was annoying? Start learning to love this song because you will be hearing this until school starts up again in the fall...Wait until the "TRL" kids get a hold of this! But one thing someone pointed out and I have to admit, he really does look like Da Brat after a sex change mix with a dash of Bow Wow..I'm not saying but I'm just saying


Labels:

Somebody shoot me now!

So this is the foolishness that my kids have been walking around saying. I thought it was something they just made up. "Lord help us today".

Our race killed hip hop. Did you forget!?!?! Opening the doors to wack rappers make others pop on the scene. Come on, thought you knew!!!
(P.S. I like the song though cause I'm from the South!)

the song is catchy after a while, damn give the boy a chance.quit trippin

its catchy I'll give it that but thats it!!

I actually took the time out to watch the video...I am soooo mad at myself for doin that!!! That video was wrong on so many levels and I'm so mad that nucca's like this actually keep makin it in the music biz...THAT WASN'T MUSIC...RAP...HIP-HOP OR ETC!!! That was a crime against nature.

Um..that was quite derogatory and unnecessary...I saw no point in calling anyone a nigger. You can hate the music but there is absolutely no reason for anyone to call a person or a group of people the *n word. Check yourself, whoever the hell you are!

WELL I'M FROM SHREVEPORT AND I THINK THERE IS A BUNCH OF HATING ON THIS PAGE SURE HE'S NO TUPAC BUT IT'S A HARMLESS SONG FOR CHILDREN TO SING OR FOR GROWN UPS TO JAM TO IN A CLUB AND ITS BETTER THAN THE KIDS USING PROFANITY MORE THAN THERE PARENTS FROM SOME OF THE OTHER RAP SONGS. ANYWAY I SUPPORT H.C. TO THE FULLEST. A BAY BAY A BAY BAY!

The guy is definitely right, and there's no question.
French doors | last minute deals | first time anal

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam