« Home | What T.I. Should Have Done..... » | Monday/Weekend MegaPost » | Teairra Marí + Interscope = G-Unit??? » | Just Can't Take Her Seriously » | Prince To Micheal J: I'm Not interested » | Got The Herpes Bottle On Standby » | Damn Talk About Taking Back The Crown! » | LMAO!! Beef Blogging » | Aretha Has Called Jenny! » | Jaime Foxx Is Top Flight »

Irv & Ashanti AREN'T Together But She did Break Up


According to them people.... Shany and Irv Gotti aren't a couple or trying to be again. I don't know about the record label situation but the relationship between Irv & Ashanti is just business according to a close friend of Shany,,,,,here we go with the "close sources"....NEways, them people may be wrong half of the time but I believe this is true. Ashanti may not have a lot of talent in the singing department but the girl isn't dumb. Also according to them people Nelly & Ashanti DID break up...the only question is when and why???

Labels: ,

Freeze-For someone who doesn't like "them people" you sure use them alot.

Well "them people" Usually have good articles 20% of the time....it's just the other 80% of bullsh*t they put out that I really can't stand

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam