« Home | Damn Talk About Taking Back The Crown! » | LMAO!! Beef Blogging » | Aretha Has Called Jenny! » | Jaime Foxx Is Top Flight » | Seriously People » | Kelly In King » | Two Days After Being Charged A DUI » | Alexyss Tylor IS Educated » | Whats Beef: The Knowles Edition, Keeping It N The ... » | I'm Trying to Tell Ya'll!! »

Got The Herpes Bottle On Standby

I give up...I really don't give a damn who she's datig now...Super K has been linked up with Reggie, Scott Storch, Irv Gotti, Evan Ross, Ray J, Nick Canonn, Dj D-Wreck and The Red Sqqquuuaaddd,

What is it with her and black men....I mean I know why she would swirve with a black man but damn Kim! I guess it's hard to date within your race when your dad freed OJ.I'm not saying but I'm just sayin... Pic cyber jacked from
TMZ


Labels: ,

NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *running away sobbing*

She's a hoe. She's a slut. She's a freak. Gotta different man everyday of the week!!!!!!! And this is true. Look at her history on JuiicyScoop.

Um...is that Reggie Bush?!!! Momma no....LOL!!!

It seems Bush is being turned out by this YAMP........"He betta keep his mind on these NFL and off these gals" lol

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam