« Home | He Can't Stop Won't Stop » | Who Authorized This? » | The Highlight of the MTV Movie Awards » | 50 Cent to Lil Kim:She is the Ugliest in Hip-Hop » | Alicia Keys and Jigga Covers Vanity Fair Magazine. » | UGK Ft. Outkast- International Players Anthem!! » | Irv & Ashanti AREN'T Together But She did Break Up » | What T.I. Should Have Done..... » | Monday/Weekend MegaPost » | Teairra Marí + Interscope = G-Unit??? »

Summer Jam 2007 / DJ BooTLeGG New Music

As you can see I had a bunch of fun! I went in with yellow & white Ice Cream's on my feet, now they are brown with green grass/mud stains....but it was worth it!!!



But the Kaynevil beats verses Swizz was the best part throughout Summer Jam




Also while in NYC, I heard this song all day in clubs. Surprisingly this is a new artist name Hurricane from Shreveport, Louisiana. Now this is a club/strip club banger so some of you may not like this BUT trust me you will be hearing this all summer,check it out.....

Listen: Hurricane - Aye Bay Bay

Labels: ,

I have heard that Hurricane song before and i agree it's def a club banger!!

I thought I was the only one who liked that song. I'm from New Orleans and I think it's hott!!!!

They play this mess all the time in the A.

I was wondering who sung this song.. it's def a club banger and i'll be rockin on my ipod all day day!

They've been playing this song for a couple of months now in Texas. I hated it at first but it grows on you. Now you hear people walking all thru the club talking bout "ay babe!" It's hot.

I saw a great deal of helpful information above!
here | nice blog | nice blog

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam