« Home | Irv & Ashanti AREN'T Together But She did Break Up » | What T.I. Should Have Done..... » | Monday/Weekend MegaPost » | Teairra Marí + Interscope = G-Unit??? » | Just Can't Take Her Seriously » | Prince To Micheal J: I'm Not interested » | Got The Herpes Bottle On Standby » | Damn Talk About Taking Back The Crown! » | LMAO!! Beef Blogging » | Aretha Has Called Jenny! »

UGK Ft. Outkast- International Players Anthem!!

I normally don't post video's that often, because that's Freezy's job, but I must say this is probably the best video I've seen since "2 Legit" came out! Enjoy


this is why I love UGK...they are way different then what's out hear

I like!!!! (Juiicy, 2 Legit?!?) That was funny. ;D

Juiicy you stay reppin the H, i love ugk and this video is different than nething i've ever seen thanks in part to Outkast.

loves it

The South is in the Buliding!!! i am loving the song and the video. it is really nice to see U G K back and of course Outkast is my favorite.

ok so we have H-town. Mississippi,ATL Tennesse and Florida. the south is in the house!!! UGK and OUTKAST this is an INSTANT CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!

I've been listenin to Outkast and UGK ever since they came out..Since Pocket Full of Stones and Playa's Ball..and to hear these groups colab like this is a beautiful thing...This is definately one of the hottest tracks out right now...All 4 are purely veterans in the game....TowneDrunk..(Google That)

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam