« Home | July 31 » | July 28 » | July 27 » | July 24 » | July 21 » | July 20 » | July 19 » | July 18 » | July 17 » | First Entry.. Welcome Whores! »

August 1

Candids of Christina Milian
Is that a nipple I see, I'm such a perv..


Celebrity Weekend at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.



Flavor of Love Sneak Peak


For those of you who probably won't be able to catch Flavor of Love this Sunday the VSpot on VH1 will be debuting the 90 minute premiere tomorrow. Watch out for Foofy Foofy, I hear this season is 10x better then the first season. Wait, I'm lying.. I didn't hear shit about this season..I think I just felt like writing something....


Shits&Giggles

I watched The Boondocks for the first time this past weekend, I'm hooked!


VMA Nominees Announced



MTV announced the nominees for the VMA’s yesterday and TI, B, & Justin Timberlake spoke at the press appearance. I heard on E! News that they thought be was "overdressed" for this announcement.. funny. click here for a list of the nominees

Has it been a year already?
Earlier I posted that Paris Hilton had sworn off sex for a whole year to "focus on herself'.. bitch was recently spotted doing what she does best with her old Greek boyfriend Starvos.. I'm sorry but all I can notice is those bear claw of feet.



Brooke Speaks Out

Brooke Crittendon (Kanye's Boo) went off on a tangent on myspace yet again...This chicks head is bigger then Slim Thuggas.

I read the threads, had no idea the hate was so thick! It’s just so funny
reading what they say and what they think, it’s so sad bc they r so far off the
mark. But the truth shall set you free, so here it goes: Yes, clearly I WAS the
baddest bitch on SU’s campus, and it was no secret :O) Ironic for what is
probably comprised of a bunch of baby mamas and welfare chicks to be so
intrigued with my personal life as a 18-21 year old in college.

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam