« Home | Quote of the Day » | To All My Fellow Bloggers » | Pre VMA Party Pics » | Michelle & Carlton on Celebrity Duets » | Hellloooo A.Rod » | It's Cheetah Time » | What the hell... » | Magic Show Expo '06 Day 2 » | The Crackle Heard Around The World » | Beyonce on Ellen »

Pee Diddy Diss Track


I wasn't gonna entertain listening to this mess, but I forgot how funny Fiddy cent sounds when he's dissing people. So I figured what the hey.. here's what I could translate cuz like i said before, I don't speak gorilla.

....gunshots, ringing the alarms....

Lyrics:Who shot biggie smalls if we don't get them they gonna kill us all

man puffy know who hit that nigga man that nigga soft

he scared them boys from the westside will break him off j

ump on his ass so he run to harlem shake 'em off.

Then in his usual Fiddy yelling voice he says:

"I guess this means I won't be invitied to the white parties in the Hamptons [haha] I don't give a F*** I don't wanna hang out with your punk ass no way."

http://rapidshare.de/files/31401889/50_Cent_-_The_Bomb__Dissin__P_Diddy_.mp3.html

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam