« Home | Dang.. » | Survivor Show Re-Cap » | Queen Latifiah and the "Gay" Question... » | New TV Shows.... » | And The Numbers Are In... » | Oh my shiit! » | Celebs Then... » | ..I Love You B!%#@ » | Monica Claps Back... » | Jay-Z's a Travelin Man... »

Diddy wants YOU..

to "Get Off' ....

According to Diddy's myspace page he's looking for someone who can dance dance dance!

"if any of y'all out there feel like I do when I hear music, I got a contest for y'all," says Diddy while gazing at the camera. "I want you to videotape yourself, 1-3 minutes, of your version of getting off to my song "Get Off". You aint gotta do it the way I do it, you do it the way you do it. Music is made so you guys can enjoy it and make you feel a certain way. So get off! Show me how it makes you feel."

And if you need a tutorital here is Diddy messing up his own dance.

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam